#fyp#Lirik lagu best friend ever

Gambar
    Bbnews 020823 Show         "Best Song Ever" lyrics One Direction Lyrics Follow One Direction on Bandsintown "Best Song Ever" [Harry:] Maybe it's the way she walked (wow) Straight into my heart and stole it Through the doors and passed the guards (wow) Just like she already owned it [Zayn:] I said, "Can you give it back to me?" She said, "Never in your wildest dreams." [All:] And we danced all night to the best song ever We knew every line Now I can't remember How it goes but I know That I won't forget her 'Cause we danced all night to the best song ever I think it went oh, oh, oh I think it went yeah, yeah, yeah I think it goes... [Liam:] Said her name was Georgia Rose (wow) And her daddy was a dentist [Harry:] Said I had a dirty mouth (I got a dirty mouth) But she kissed me like she meant it [Niall:] I said, "Can I take you home with me?" She said, "Never in your wildest dreams." [All:] And we danced all n

 ada materi bahasa inggris . Bagi anda yang butuh materi ajar atau video pembelajaran PJJ buka aja ke channnel putri ajaib.

https://youtu.be/MXn8xhq95c0

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

#fyp#Lirik lagu best friend ever